Sunday 11 September 2011

What's In Your Mailbox?

Now growing up, I’ve always heard that nothing in life is free; however, since living in the United States, I have come to realize that said saying may not always be true. It is in fact possible for one to get free samples of products offered by major corporations’ in their mailbox, no strings attached (go figure). When I first heard about this I was like “OMG, I have to give this a try”. So I entered “free stuff in the mail” via Google’s search engine, found a few sites, and started signing up for the items on display. To my surprise, I began receiving the selected items via mail, one after the other. Those items received thus far include:

  • Carefree Liners 
  • Garnier Fructis Anti –Dandruff Shampoo 
  • Invisible Glass Premium Windshield Cleaner 
  • Kashi Granola Bar 
  • Lacoste Touch of Pink Perfume Sample 
  • Nescafe Tasters Choice Samples 
  • Suave Sample (Men’s body wash, Dry Shampoo, Body Lotion) 
  • U by Kotex Pads and Tampons 

I can’t even put into words the feeling associated with this new found “hobby”, lol. I anxiously await those outstanding items. Have you guys ever signed up for free stuff online? If so, what have you received in your mailbox? If not, give it a shot and let me know what you think!

Please don’t forget to comment and/or click that like button. Until next time guys thx for reading!



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig