Sunday 17 January 2016

Jamaica 2015 Recap



Hey Guys,

I recently visited home for 3 weeks, the longest since moving to Orlando.  Given that Christmas is my favorite time of year, it was a joyous occasion for me, being able to reconnect with family and friends during my stay.  This has been one of my better vacations in a long time. I spent the time visiting old spots that I have always loved, and familiarizing myself with those that have developed since my move and are now famous.  I’d like to share with you some highlights of my trip via my photo diary. 

xoxo TianShanae


My Sister's House Warming- It’s always a blessing being able to spend time with family :)

Enjoying a latte and rum cake at Cafe Blue before heading to Serendipity

Serendipity - One of the most peaceful and serene places in my opinion.




Appleton Rum Tour - Definitely the surprise of my trip. This was way more fun than expected!




Trying to get at good pic while listening to the tour guide




Best part! Getting to try all the liquor. 

Finally made it to EITS Cafe. I attempted on two previous trips. I guess third time’s the charm.



Shop this post:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig