Wednesday 23 March 2016

Orange & White



Hey Guys,

Is everybody excited that Spring has finally arrived? I know I am, because the weather here in Orlando has been CRAZY. Two days ago I woke up, it was warm, and yesterday through to today I needed a jacket because the temperature dropped into the fifties.

Given the current season, I decided to keep my outfit light and bright. I wore these distressed white jeans that I’ve been loving lately, and a bright orange sweater. I wore my sweater not only for warmth, but also because of my love for the color orange - I think it suits my skin tone quite well. It’s one of those colors I wear just to lift my spirits. Do you have a color that brightens your mood? Let me know in the comments below.






Sweater: Old Navy | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Guess | Bag: Michael Kors | Necklace: Kendra Scott

xoxo TianShanae







Shop this Post:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig