Tuesday 8 November 2016

My Go-To Outfit


Hey Guys,

It’s been awhile since I have done a fashion post, so I thought I would drop in and share my favorite go-to outfit when I want to be comfortable. Now, I know the chambray shirt is not new to anyone, but it is definitely one of the most versatile pieces you can have in your wardrobe. My favorite way to wear this piece is with black leggings, slip-ons and a crossbody bag. This combo is a no-brainer. It’s often what I wear to travel or what I wear when I don’t know what to wear or if I just simply want to be comfortable. This outfit never does me wrong.

Do you have a go-to outfit? If so, please share in the comment section below.





Outfit Details:

Chambray Shirt: Banana Republic (similar here /here) | Legging: Old (similar here) | Shoes: Jimmy Choo (similar here) | Bag: Zara (similar here)

xoxo TianShanae
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig