Tuesday 12 December 2017

Christmas Décor


Hey Guys,

Decorating for Christmas has always been one of my favorite things to do. I usually start by picking a color scheme, theme and then begin working from there.

This year I really wanted to create a winter wonderland but I think it turned out to be more of a neutral theme than winter-white. I chose to use a lot of white, gold and silver ornaments and some neutral tones (such as cream and beige) to help tie in my existing décor. I picked up most of the items I used from Joann, Michaels and Target.

I will try to link all the things I think you will need to recreate this look in your home below; only if that’s something you are interested in doing, of course. Enjoy the pictures I am sharing of my home today and please let me know in the comments below if you have decorated for Christmas and what color scheme/theme you went with.










Ornaments


Mugs


Trays


Blankets


Pillows


Ottomans



Storage Baskets



Gift Paper



Until next time guys, thanks for reading
xoxo TianShanae
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig